2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My Lord, thank you, for healing me. Thank you, that you will bless me with health, and long life. Amen. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
23
Please pray for God's mercy for me. I don't want to lose my ministry abilities.
Replies
6
Views
19
Let's please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years), 2. Israel (peace and salvation of the people of Israel), 3. Salvation of many around the world. May the Father draw many to Jesus. 4. God's...
Replies
2
Views
14
I pray Lord Jesus for Derek Prince Ministries for January 31—SWITZERLAND • Pray for ###, DPM Director, and his team to have new doors of opportunity open to them this year to distribute Derek’s teaching material, including to the French-speaking region. • Pray for the right contacts and...
Replies
3
Views
15
Replies
6
Views
24
pray for me am waiting for my final exam results
Replies
6
Views
25
Pray for my sis as she's waiting for her Portuguese passport for the last 2 yrs....hope her documents r processed soon in Jesus name amen.
Replies
4
Views
33
Debts are too many Marital problems
Replies
6
Views
38
I'm ###. I'm struggling a lot of financial problem now.. please for me brother & sisters.
Replies
6
Views
22
please pray for ### i need a job urgently im sitting at home for one year and a month now
Replies
9
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom