2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Sir prayer for my business. I am loss every Dream last three month.
Replies
3
Views
17
I am in ###. Pray for my country and my family.
Replies
4
Views
22
Ante postBSC exam no an pass akunathinum aniku European countries I'm avideyankilum nulla salariyil Joly labikunathinum prathikunu.
Replies
3
Views
18
financial breakthrough and free from constant disappointment
Replies
4
Views
22
Many things have happened to me this year, many have stripped me; one of them is in prison but still does not return my money. I ask God to move him to do it and to speak to the heart of my family that has behaved so badly to me. My name is ###.
Replies
4
Views
59
Praying that we will receive physical and spiritual rain in the ###. With the LORD all things are possible.
Replies
6
Views
22
Our Heavenly Father we come to you full of praise and Thanksgiving for the precious gift of life that you have given us. Merciful Lord we humbly ask you to forgive us all the sins we have committed against you and against our fellow human beings in thought, word and deed. Everlasting King we...
Replies
5
Views
32
Thank you GOD for an excellent performance evaluation. I remember when I first started, I was having a rough time. I was stressed out, sad, depressed. I prayed and continue to deepen my relationship with you GOD and as a result, nothing but blessings! I am forever grateful. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
21
Please pray for ### and I to reconcile back together..to soften his heart towards me and open communication between us..please lord bring back ### back to me...Amen
Replies
4
Views
18
I pray God make me a rich celebrity and prosperous in my endeavor and also God should make the people owing ### to pay her the debts Amen
Replies
4
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom