Gratitude Report

Married Mommy

Prayer Warrior
Thank you GOD for an excellent performance evaluation. I remember when I first started, I was having a rough time. I was stressed out, sad, depressed. I prayed and continue to deepen my relationship with you GOD and as a result, nothing but blessings! I am forever grateful. AMEN
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You.  Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life with the sure knowledge that You are always there for me.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. Thank you Jesus for granting my request for work. Thank you thank you thank you my Lord!! I pray for healing and deliverance for evil spiritual attacks. Please rebuke this evil and remove it from my person and my home. Please allow me peace to...
Replies
10
Views
219
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Shape our minds to dwell deeply on what we are grateful for about You and what we appreciate in our marriage. Lord, will You develop in us an insatiable desire to tell one another all that we are thankful for in our relationship? Our hearts benefit from hearing the reasons we...
Replies
0
Views
127
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Shape our minds to dwell deeply on what we are grateful for about You and what we appreciate in our marriage. Lord, will You develop in us an insatiable desire to tell one another all that we are thankful for in our relationship? Our hearts benefit from hearing the reasons we...
Replies
0
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom