pray for me am waiting for my final exam results

I have prayed that you get good exam results and if a miracle is required I pray you get it.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom. Now he is a billionaire and wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
214
Prayer Request: "Dear friends and prayer warriors, I come before you with a heavy heart. I’m struggling with hopelessness as I prepare for my upcoming exam. Despite my efforts, I feel overwhelmed and doubt that I will pass. The fear of failure is weighing on me, and I’ve lost confidence in my...
Replies
7
Views
311
Lord tomorrow is my final Exam result please bless me with Good marks, and a top 5 position so that i may make my family proud. Lord i have studied very hard you have seen, please Lord just make me do well in my exams that my family can be proud and so that a burden can be lifted from their...
Replies
7
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom