2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praying for full health for ###. Then we want to buy a house and run our business from home. Amen
Replies
3
Views
42
Please pray for me that God may deliver me from the spirit of lust, stagnation, and lack. Pray also that my daughter be delivered from the spirit of anger and pray that God may continue to shine His face upon the whole family so that we come out of poverty.
Replies
3
Views
19
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###.
Replies
2
Views
24
Ps pray for my job visa to reach me in today's mail urgently. Pls also pray for cash to get credited towards my account as only then I can clear my outstanding payments and debts.
Replies
3
Views
25
Let's please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years), 2. Israel (peace and salvation of the people of Israel), 3. Salvation of many around the world. May the Father draw many to Jesus. 4. God's...
Replies
3
Views
15
please pray for me my family to remove all my problems that i face in my life in our Lord Jesus mighty name. Amen Thank you
Replies
5
Views
25
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
3
Views
178
Bro pray for me and my family and study. I have dental problem, I can't eat anything. My life become a heal.
Replies
3
Views
17
thank you for all your prayers. I am very happy to get this link and happy to post all my joys and requests on this link. I thank you all for your prayers. it's so nice to read others' requests and to pray for them. I want to just pray for all those who do not have anyone to pray for. the lonely...
Replies
2
Views
19
My ### needs prayer for her finances. Praying for a miracle. Thanks
Replies
3
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom