Please pray for me that God may deliver me from the

Augustine Madzivanyika

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that God may deliver me from the spirit of lust, stagnation, and lack. Pray also that my daughter be delivered from the spirit of anger and pray that God may continue to shine His face upon the whole family so that we come out of poverty.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God may deliver me from the sexual sin that has been taking a toll on my life. I never really realized that I was drowning in this sin until lately. I was engaged in different sexual immoralities from a very young age, and it took me a really long time to even realize that I am...
Replies
9
Views
418
I am ### years old and on 2 May I would be ###. As you all know my story and what I have been going through… A past few days draw me closer to God, I pray, I read the Bible & I watch videos about Jesus and His miracles. God has started working in my life, I am feeling peace. Today my brother...
Replies
8
Views
235
Pray for Jesus to restore and deliver me from the spirit of low self-esteem and condemnation and remove but replace with positive energy to bring light and happiness and also ask Jesus to turn the word ### had spoken against me for justice to prevail.
Replies
7
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom