2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Uncle please pray for me on the following topic:- 1. I am hostel in charge and assistant teacher of ###, I am suffering with dishonour, for that I am in great depression. 2. For fever and weakness. 3. I am studying Graduation with D.EL.Ed training.
Replies
3
Views
19
God.. Please do a miracle in my ###'s exam result. He failed in Maths subject. Retest is arranged. Lord, please help my ### to pass his exam. I beg you, Lord.. This time, pls help my ###, Lord. HELP HIM PLEASE!!!! Amen
Replies
3
Views
22
Please pray for ### baby girl. She is experiencing bullying at school and she is talking about suicide. She is only ### yrs old we adopted her when she was ###, and constantly asks why she doesn't live with her biological mother. My wife and I are both Christian believers and have been praying...
Replies
2
Views
20
Continuously pray for my marriage preparations..
Replies
2
Views
10
Shobha pray for ### to settle in life job and ###'s father studies and ###'s dream to come true
Replies
2
Views
81
Please pray for me for deliverance from demonic oppression please, I need a miracle in my life. Nothing is going right. Thank you. God bless.
Replies
3
Views
30
NEED , GOD HEALING RESTORATION -&- OR 2 GO HOME ! , ....NEED PHYSICAL - SPIRITUAL /Soulish Mercys -&- Restoration / As Well As 4 Financial / Mercy's - Miracles --. @###.com - So Many Coincidences - I Plead The Holy Blood of Yehushua - ### -
Replies
4
Views
34
God mDe me a promise he'd do everything for me...I experienced it thank you all. please take my daughter into your prayers she should come out of her health problems and reach her husband at ###, get a job there please help my son in law to clear his dues find govt job at ### he deserves it Lord...
Replies
2
Views
15
Father please bring complete healing to my baby ### in Jesus name Amen
Replies
2
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom