2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### ### he is young partner. Since he was not well he could not attend a few classes this month 9th onwards his final exams. On 5th college is issuing hall tickets. Please pray that there should not be any problem. Pray for his exams. Please pray for me my name is ###. I am...
Replies
2
Views
15
my name is ### I live in ### I need prayers for a stable job I get jobs n jus lose them without doing nthang wrong and I have a honors degree in journalism n media studies graduated in ### but have never been employed in my field Ive worked as a waitress lost the job n recently worked as a...
Replies
3
Views
99
Please pray for my mother ### who is feeling unwell. She is feeling weak and trembling through her body. She was feeling the same a month back when all tests were done and reports were normal. She then recovered after we prayed a lot. Now, after a month, she is feeling sick again. She is age ###...
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray for my marriage and my husband. He is hooked on porn and sexual phone sex. Please.
Replies
3
Views
21
My son didn't do well at varsity and has to stay home. He is devastated. Please pray for us, to remain in hope regardless of the situation, that we may experience God's miracles during this time.
Replies
2
Views
62
I feel like I'm getting sick, please pray I don't. I am ### yrs old, I can't handle the flu. Thank you all, God Bless
Replies
2
Views
14
Praise The Lord. Dear Brother & Sisters. I have lost my job, and searching for a new job. Kindly Pray for ###. Thanks
Replies
4
Views
23
for passing the exam for employing to the company of ### ### ###. Amen
Replies
3
Views
15
Fair, zuhar, Asar, Magrib, Esha
Replies
2
Views
37
Please pray that I do Receive the extra money from my ### deposited into my account for utilities and groceries this month please
Replies
2
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom