2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### grandchildren
Replies
4
Views
38
My son ### submitted a few writings that might help find a potential job opportunity. Help them be received with favor and be bought to help him with his career in this coming week. Help him receive good news regarding his work he submitted with the website but also the show. Please Lord help...
Replies
3
Views
77
Please pray for me that my item that I bought will be sold and delivered today via ###.
Replies
3
Views
13
Please pray for my son. He needs your prayers. Please help ###, my son, with job opportunities that pay him a consistent pay weekly. Thank you for wrapping your arms around him and keeping him safe and employed with a job he has a passion to do. Keep him positive and in your grace. Thank...
Replies
2
Views
24
I request prayer for better days ahead. I pray for good health, wealth and happiness. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
84
I do have non-hodgkins lymphoma and urgently need prayer for healing. Regards, ###.
Replies
4
Views
20
Dear Lord.... Wrap your arms around us with the holy spirit to grant our basic needs and keep us safe and healthy. My son ### needs your protection in his marriage and finances. Keep ### and ### (grandbabies) happy, healthy and safe. Each time they ride the bus keep them safe from harm and...
Replies
3
Views
17
Thank you for your prayers or a year ago I had a mammogram and ultrasound and they told me I need to go back in six months for another ultrasound. I did six months ago, praise God from heaven, I was normal, everything was good. The doctor suggested for me to do a mammogram and ultrasound when I...
Replies
2
Views
29
Hi Paul Brother..... My name is ###.### and I'm from ### and I am married since two years and I had to face many problems in those two years.... Paul brother, me and my Husband didn't love each other and there were a lot of problems and no peace or happiness in the family.....Brother, and we...
Replies
3
Views
34
My mother ### sick very, in hospital from last ### days tuberculosis, chest lungs infections or weak, I have only my mother, & son ### years, wife died due to swine flu in ###, My son and me loves my mother so much, please Jesus save our mother, please pray for her, heal her all deseases
Replies
6
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom