Please pray for my marriage and my husband. He is###

Johanlien

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my marriage and my husband. He is hooked on porn and sexual phone sex. Please.
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
423
God please restore my marriage with my husband of ### years, remove his mind from this woman he says take care of him and he loves her, and I must please stop calling him because he has no desire of coming being in a marriage with me. He just choose to leave me and his son for a woman. He said I...
Replies
10
Views
381
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom