2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plesss pray ### stop taking naps n Stop cryin
Replies
3
Views
18
Bless greetings in Lord Jesus Christ name. pray for my ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### spiritual prosperity, healthy physical long life, financial blessings, and bright professional academic career. ### want to destroy me, my family, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. They make hidden plans and do...
Replies
3
Views
18
I told you Mom passed on January 12th in my arms, it's been nothing but devastation for my life and my soul ever since!!!! Nothing is the same, I sleep in Mom's bed, on the pillow she died on, I sleep with ashes near my side. I fight with my partner and tell him I'm over him and the life we...
Replies
7
Views
44
please pray for healing for ### from fibroids and that her pap smear results are normal and for miracle breakthrough for ### in his situation thank You Lord in Jesus Name amen
Replies
13
Views
134
A pastor has met with an accident and fractured his hand. Kindly pray for his miraculous healing.
Replies
6
Views
26
Praise the Lord. Kindly pray for me and my family for protection from any assault or conspiracy planned against us or our property by believers or unbelievers. Amen. May God bless all.
Replies
5
Views
23
please pray for a supernatural miracle tonight upon ### for healing of his kidneys and healing of his left knee in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
26
Please pray found out last Monday that the baby died and I had a miscarriage and Monday is my schedule for a d and c surgery please pray that I everything will Be fine for my surgery for this is my first time Dear God please be with me I'm scared
Replies
15
Views
129
My ### left me and I want him back, please pray for me. I am going through many problems and I want him back.
Replies
2
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom