Please pray found out last ### that the baby died

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Don't worry I will pray for ###. Jesus give ### courage. Jesus name is the roar of lion what sickness therefore be an obstacle ..
 
Dear Lord

I pray for this young lady please help her through her grief and let her know that you are with her through this dreadful ordeal. I also pray for any family members and friends who are affected by the loss of this baby. I also pray that there will be another baby, who lives a long healthy happy life. I pray this lady will sense your presence with her and know that your loving arms are wrapped around her. Thank you that your word says, 'I will never leave you or forsake you.' Amen

I know that another child will not replace the baby that has died, but another baby will bring joy to a woman who rightly deserves it.

So I pray for the gift of a child.
 
I pray to God in Jesus's name for your safety in surgery! Zcsm
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter-in-law. Found out today that she may have cancer. Doctors won't know for sure until she has a full hysterectomy which is scheduled for next month. Please pray that it's not cancer or if it is that it can all be removed. Pray for my Son and their entire family during...
Replies
5
Views
281
Please pray for me. I found out today I have skin cancer and they need to operate. Please that all goes well. Thank you and God bless. My name is ###.
Replies
10
Views
546
Please pray for me. I found out my friend's mother passed and our family were friends. I am trying not to let it trigger me about my own mother so I can provide proper love and support. Also my workplace is a toxic environment with others above and around me sowing negativity and evil. It was...
Replies
7
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom