Please pray for ###. I found out ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. I stayed when Christian brothers & sisters said this is what Jesus would do. Now I found hes been squandering money and sexual sins. I was a still am a Christian traditional wife and grandmother that stayed home and didn't work outside the home. I need financial help and...
Replies
15
Views
97
I found out a couple weeks ago that I have lung cancer. I take care of my ### year old father and ### year old autistic son. Please pray for me and my family.
Replies
8
Views
344
Please pray for me. I found out my friend's mother passed and our family were friends. I am trying not to let it trigger me about my own mother so I can provide proper love and support. Also my workplace is a toxic environment with others above and around me sowing negativity and evil. It was...
Replies
7
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom