2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pray that my ### gets a good paying job. Wisdom for my ### and her husband and let thy kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven. Amen!!!
Replies
5
Views
140
Heavenly Father we humbly come to your presence to worship and adore you. We earnestly thank you Lord for the most precious gift of life that you have given us. Almighty God we request you to forgive us all the sins that we have committed knowingly or unknowingly in our thoughts, in our words...
Replies
4
Views
21
Jesus please help my ### he is complaining now of eye pain and he is so cranky and irritable and not only that he is having stomach issues. Please help him. Please also let my application for assistance be approved this time. It is my ### time and I gave them everything they needed this time...
Replies
5
Views
17
I have been feeling some pains at my back the right side where my liver and lungs are. It's like a growth in my body since two days ago. When I touch where the pain is, I don't feel it, but I feel it within. I know God is a miracle-working God and a great healer, and I know He will heal me, so...
Replies
6
Views
30
I started a contract job that pays better than unemployment but it is not exactly what I want to do. Please pray I find a permanent job that pays more until I retire.
Replies
6
Views
19
My ex started talking to me again, she said she misses me and she's starting to be depressed. I love her so much. I wish I could be with her. She has a boyfriend and her roommate said she doesn't like the way he uses her and talks to her. I wish she would understand I would never hurt her and...
Replies
5
Views
93
Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able I to get financially rich, for God's glory! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! Thank you...
Replies
5
Views
20
my brother is suffering from bone cancer and the docters said is to cut the leg. but I believe in God that he is going to heal him. please Man of God help me
Replies
5
Views
43
we are going to take the ### exam on ### next week please help us pray that God will guide us and give us wisdom so that we can pass the exam..in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
4
Views
17
I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, to pay off debt, pay off car by March, my youngest ###'s test results come back negative and that she is healthy and will continue to be a good mother, raising her children, that she receive a financial blessing to pay off car and remove my name. ###...
Replies
5
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom