2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My husband miss his off laptop in ### airport... Pls pray to get it soon
Replies
4
Views
16
Please pray that God fully blesses, guides, favors, protects and provides for my elderly mother as she drives alone and blesses our family as a whole. In Jesus Name
Replies
6
Views
24
I pray for these people who put statues of Buddha on their lawns to "bless" their lawns", that they come out of this idolatry and get spiritual enlightenment.
Replies
4
Views
153
GOD in YOUR HOLY NAME provide YOUR DIVINE INTERVENTION for all who are seeking YOU in prayer.
Replies
7
Views
35
Please pray for my grand nephew who is only ### years old and has a heart condition that Jesus will heal
Replies
5
Views
71
Please pray that a very cruel, hate filled and abusive man ###.### and his equally cruel partner ### have their actions seen through asap. Pray all the people ### has abused mentally, physically, sexually and emotionally will heal and see justice and truth triumph. Pray ###, ### and their mother...
Replies
5
Views
137
Sir..I'm ###..working as teacher...I'm suffering from workplace tensions...my two colleague friends men and women moving very closely... All day time he opened the classroom windows and he was looking for her..please pray for prevent the Satan actions..
Replies
3
Views
63
FATHER YOU ARE NOT A GOD OF LACK WHO LIVES IN POVERTY IN NEED OF ANYTHING FROM ANYONE GOD EVERYTHING IS YOURS ALL RESOURCES BELONG YO YOU TO DISTRIBUTE AS YOU WISH FATHER IN MY HEART I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MY BEST INTEREST AT HAND HELP ME TO WALK IN STEP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AS I WAIT FOR THIS...
Replies
4
Views
97
Pray for ### to be healed from arthritis and other ailments such as gastroparesis and acid reflux.
Replies
6
Views
21
Sir..I'm working as ###..I'm suffering from workplace tensions and headaches... ...,and financial problems...
Replies
5
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom