I have been feeling a some pains at my###

Khemaja

Disciple of Prayer
I have been feeling some pains at my back the right side where my liver and lungs are. It's like a growth in my body since two days ago. When I touch where the pain is, I don't feel it, but I feel it within. I know God is a miracle-working God and a great healer, and I know He will heal me, so please pray for me.

I have prayed for this. In Jesus' Name. Amen. I am ### from ###.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It is Time to Pray:  God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You.  Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for.   Bless me to be a wise steward over all that You bless me with.  Deliver me from anything that is in my life that is not of You. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.   Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over all our lives.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for you in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 50:15 "call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been feeling low for a few weeks now due to financial situation. I am behind on my bills and have been extremely worried. I’ve also been battling with rejection. I am constantly in my head and I feel exhausted.
Replies
10
Views
555
It's Sunday, and I have been feeling anxious. I went to church, bought the Daily Gospel book to read. I wanted to forgive. But somehow, I can't find the joy in that. During mass, Father said we need to forgive those who hurt us. Right now, I am still in pain after my ### broke up with me. I...
Replies
7
Views
553
I have been feeling down since January. I tried to make us to this year to the fullest. But, I guess God wanted me to know that I cannot do things alone. So, I ended up with the biggest challenge of my life. I am so scared. Please pray for me in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
621
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom