2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

God I thank you for all you’ve done for me. I repent of all my sins. Whatever I did wrong to you and whatever I did to make you turn away from me I’m so sorry. Please forgive me and please restore me. God I am ### years old and I’m begging you please don’t let me be pregnant. My husband and I...
Replies
3
Views
18
Please join me in prayer. I hv severe headaches and sharp pains all over my body. Black outs and dizzy spells. Blood tests show clear for sjorgens syndrome. No relief with meds. Suffering. May God Almighty heal me as I declare His healing promises... Also please pray for my son who is arrogant...
Replies
2
Views
65
Dear lord, me and my family want to get relief from evil spirits. My husband not loving me. He considered me as an evil because his mother feels leg pain and unbalanced. They not allow me to do household works. Now I’m in my home. He sent me here. Most of times they are doing like this. I don’t...
Replies
2
Views
26
For sickness and jobless I am very helpless ### ### and my son ### ###
Replies
2
Views
18
gd evng. My name is ###. I'm from ###. man / sir I'm applying for govt job. But everywhere I'm not getting chance. Plz pray for me & my family. I have two sister. In God name I'm asking Good family for my two sister. Thank you sir ma'am. ....... Amen
Replies
2
Views
16
my daughter ### has a Cat tomorrow at the same time if you have not paid school fees no-one will be allowed to do the exams. I will be paying the fee tomorrow evening. I ask for Divine intervention so that she is allowed to do the Cat or mid exam. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
26
My daughter ### has left her husband due to some mis###. They were married for ### years have ### children. Kindly pray that ### should come back to her husband and the husband should also accept her in the interest of children's future.
Replies
6
Views
224
Please pray for the deliverance of my husband, ###, and he is oppressing us. Please Lord intervene.
Replies
3
Views
13
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me father, I need your intervention O.God into my situation of joblessness, debts and police cases against me. My God Lord Jesus Christ, I need a job, I need capital and my own business lord. God Lord Jesus Christ, overcome for me all cases against me and rescue...
Replies
4
Views
27
Benjamin's practical exam starts tomorrow onwards...12 std....Thanx a lot....
Replies
2
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom