2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

*Lord I thank You for this privilege of life,* *Lord have mercy and heal my father in that hospital bed from perforated bowel,* *Lord restore the health of my father back,* *Lord give us victory over this challenges of health of my father.* *O Lord give us testimonies and make us to...
Replies
3
Views
16
Dear all in Jesus, My family residing in ###. We both lost the job unexpectedly. I found a job in government sector but it got rejected due to documents problems. Now after discussion they decided to reevaluate in one week. Please pray urgently to reconsider me into the position which is on...
Replies
3
Views
12
Pray for ###, his final exam starts from ###. He is in class ###. Also, pray for ###, she is sick. She is suffering from bleeding.
Replies
3
Views
16
Pas Alpha ###, pls pray that my daughters ###&### get God ordained good partners&alsobmy son ### get God ordained good partner.pls pray for my ministry.Rev.###, ###.
Replies
3
Views
15
I'm ### ### and my ### ### both are suffering in nervous problem and tiredness. We suffer a lot.
Replies
4
Views
30
Please pray for my grandparents and my ### and ###.. They got badly injured they were hit by an axe by some miscreant. I would like you all to pray for their life's..
Replies
3
Views
79
Pray for me, my family for financial breakthrough, and my business.
Replies
3
Views
18
Dear all in Jesus, My family residing in ###. We both lost the job unexpectedly. I found a job in government sector but it got rejected due to documents problems. Now after discussion they decided to reevaluate in one week. Please pray urgently to reconsider me into the position which is on...
Replies
2
Views
12
My daughters result of 1st yr degree is tomorrow, pls pray for good result, For pass all subject.
Replies
3
Views
20
Blessed Sunday to all. I requested a prayer but am yet to be answered. Please continue praying for me because loneliness is killing me and I have bad thoughts of committing suicide. My fiancee ### left me to another woman when we were just about to wed. I had not done anything wrong to him but...
Replies
3
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom