Dear lord, me and my family want to get###

Buzarzekel

Disciple of Prayer
Dear lord, me and my family want to get relief from evil spirits. My husband not loving me. He considered me as an evil because his mother feels leg pain and unbalanced. They not allow me to do household works. Now I’m in my home. He sent me here. Most of times they are doing like this. I don’t know what to do. They are not calling me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone I hope that everyone who sees and reads my post is having a great day in the Lord. I began to feel today that I don't think it's my health but instead the house I live in. My neighborhood is surrounded by people who do witchcraft and satanic things and as being a Christian...
Replies
8
Views
314
Me and my family want to thank God for all he has done and yet too do!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️👐
Replies
7
Views
350
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom