2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Emmanuel, Please pray for my spiritual breakthrough, for my financial breakthrough I am covered in debt. loans everywhere. God Bless
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray for me that I get a government permanent regular job.
Replies
2
Views
16
PRAISE THE LORD SIR GOD CALLED ME BY NAME NOW I AM PREACHING THE GOSPEL. SIR IAM WORKING IN SLUM AREAS PEOPLE ARE DOWN TRODDEN. FINANCIALLY WE ARE FACING MANY PROBLEMS IN MY CONGREGATIONS. SINCE WE HAVE NO ANY HELP FROM ANY WHERE WE NEED MISSIONARY SUPPORT. PLEASE PRAY FOR US. SIR MY Email...
Replies
3
Views
96
Plz Jesus help me ### and ### husband bht paresan hai ### and ### ki life me pichle 4month se bura samay chal raha jo khtm hi nai ho raha ### and ### ab puri tarha tut chuke h ### and ### ke pass 4month se koi job nai h jaha bhi apply kiya job jo kr bhi nai ho raha h bht paise bhi udhar me le...
Replies
3
Views
44
Prayer Request I need a serious prayer for my wife's deliverance, she does not take whatever advice or instruction from me rather she loves asking her friends for advices, she regularly insults me and my family and also challenges me to a point of fight in our home, I also caught her severally...
Replies
4
Views
20
Hello this is ### from ###, ### parish..... I am requesting for the earnest prayer for my father ### who is down with heart problems and is admitted in the hospital ... Please pray for him...contact no: ###
Replies
3
Views
20
I'm ###, please pray for ###. I got married one year ago but I couldn't get pregnant. We are trying to get a baby soon.
Replies
3
Views
24
Hello Prophet ### and the ### family worldwide. I am ### from ### in ###. My brother received his healing through a prayer request I posted here. Thanks for the prayers. ###, I don't have fare to bring me to the ###. Please help me with ### to break ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### AND ### IN...
Replies
3
Views
21
Dear Lord, I have opened up an education consultancy for abroad studies with my boyfriend (my ### to be). It has been 4-5 months but our clients cancel on us at the last minute so we haven't been able to do any business at all. I do not know what is wrong and what is chasing our clients away...
Replies
3
Views
11
Please pray for my family. All are in heavy fever. My name: ### My wife: ### Younger son: ### Small son: ###
Replies
4
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom