2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
3
Views
13
I thank you God for always answering my prayers. Yesterday I received an sms from my ex saying that he has got a job in ###. I pray he get the job and forget about me completely. I also pray that ### to become supportive to me I pray that he help me when am in need I also pray him to trust me...
Replies
3
Views
80
Replies
5
Views
13
Please pray with me .... God please help release my dear friend ### from the emotional trauma, mental abuse and manipulation that has plagued his life of ### years. I pray for you to guide him to a safe path to salvation away from this turmoil. He is a kind loving soul that is jailed in fear...
Replies
8
Views
63
Replies
3
Views
15
Good Morning everyone hope all is well and may you all have an wonderful day!
Replies
3
Views
16
Praise the Lord My friend ### is suffering from liver cancer. She is having a daughter of 7 years old. Now she is at the last stage. But our prayers could make her to live long years. Please pray for fast recovery Thank you
Replies
6
Views
20
Replies
3
Views
17
My papa is serious so please prayer for ###
Replies
4
Views
16
I thank God for his mercy upon my family and I. Please pray for my kids for God to give them strength to study hard. heal every sickness that is in our body. make me to be a good mother and give me a good job in Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
3
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom