2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Jesus please let my ### be ok and get home ok from school please let my ### be ok at work and his ### be nice to him and understand how stressed he is. Please also let our ### be ok until we can fix. Please also let my ### give me money for bills and rent. Please also let my ###'s psychiatrist...
Replies
7
Views
12
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm suffering from hepatitis b, I believe God can heal through you.
Replies
28
Views
171
Lord Jesus if there is any misunderstanding between us both ### help it to dort it out help everything goes well peacefully...let love grow between us ### and never fail to fufill till eternity.. Help us Lord ...Praise u Jesus Thankyou Jesus Adore u Jesus Have Mercy on Us...Amen
Replies
15
Views
244
Prophet ### Joshua the anointed man of the most high, I thank God Almighty for giving me this wonderful and precious life. Man of God, I send this prayer with utmost belief that it will reach you man of God. ### Joshua, pray for me against financial challenges am facing in my life. My family...
Replies
6
Views
36
Dear Prayer Team I want to thank God First for answering our prayers Jesus is alive God is our Father He answers prayers ### passed all her modules Glory be to our God and Father I agree with all prayer requests on the website that it is answered in Jesus Name testimonies will come in as never...
Replies
7
Views
14
I have been full of disappointments for a long time from losing both parents, to no tangible job and no serious relationship. Please I need God to turn my disappointment into appointment.
Replies
10
Views
30
Today is our Final day to pay on our storage. We need $###.## our prayer is that our payroll hits the account today. Please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
178
Please pray that my numbers are ### for the last week of the month I need everything in by Friday please pray that I get excellent surveys to give me back to ### and appointments to get me back to ###.
Replies
6
Views
30
Please continue to pray for my ill health and also pray for a sale of a Eco Tourism business in ###.
Replies
6
Views
15
Can you please pray for my father who is in hospital for months unable to walk with brain tumor. Lord have mercy.
Replies
11
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom