I'm suffering from hepatitis B, I believe ...

Hothric

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. Here's a redacted version of your message:

I'm suffering from hepatitis b, I believe God can heal through you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
Amen & thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi people of God My name is ###. I live in ###. I am christian. I have Hepatitis C. Today is my CTscan result. Need your prayers. Please do prayer my health and cancer to stop in Jesus Name. Thank you very much.
Replies
13
Views
228
Lord heal and Deliver me and my entire family from hepatitis B
Replies
6
Views
304
I'm ###, Please I want God Almighty heal me from hepatitis B virus in my body.
Replies
13
Views
529
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom