I'm suffering from hepatitis B, I believe ...

I'm suffering from hepatitis b, I believe God can heal through you
The Lord can heal anything. There is nothing the Lord can't do. When you pray, thank the Lord for healing your hep B. Thank the Lord for things you haven't got blessed with yet.
 
I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
Father God I pray for this patient Your Healing Power will heal the person now itself I believe it In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi people of God My name is ###. I live in ###. I am christian. I have Hepatitis C. Today is my CTscan result. Need your prayers. Please do prayer my health and cancer to stop in Jesus Name. Thank you very much.
Replies
13
Views
228
Lord heal and Deliver me and my entire family from hepatitis B
Replies
6
Views
304
I'm ###, Please I want God Almighty heal me from hepatitis B virus in my body.
Replies
13
Views
529
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom