2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please Pray for my ### she is sick
Replies
21
Views
159
"Father God, Sometimes I feel I can not face tomorrow, it is hard to keep going with such anxious thoughts running through my mind. I ask for Your peace to flood my being, that each moment I would surrender these worries, fears and anxieties to You. I ask for Your presence to walk with me...
Replies
20
Views
97
I'm very much worried. Please pray for my mental peace.
Replies
10
Views
49
My father ###. ### is in the hospital ICU. He has an infection in the left foot. I ask for prayers that the antibiotics kill the infection and pray for his edema (fluid retention in his legs) to become normal and his swelling to stop. This month his glucose jumped from 130 to over 300. I ask...
Replies
7
Views
109
Please pray for ###, who are owing money. They don't want to give, only giving stories. ### is tired of helping everybody and is very depressed because they are not talking about small money; they are owing big money. Please help ###.
Replies
8
Views
20
please pray for today please, especially for the students to be focused and polite, for administration at ### to be efficient and to answer and action request for assistance, for everything please - for my son too, and for my sisters, their children, my brother, and my dear Dad too - a good...
Replies
8
Views
29
Lord I pray for protection from any form of curses directed towards me and my family, because of envy, jealousy, and hatred. God I forgive those who have done wrong toward us. These and other blessings I ask in Jesus Christ name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
12
IM ASKING FOR SPECIAL PRAYER IN ### FOR WISDOM/KNOWLEDGE/UNDERSTANDING, GUIDANCE FROM GOD, INCREASE IN CHECKING/ SAVINGS ACCOUNT, SPECIAL COMPANION FEMALE IN MY LIFE IN ###, HAPPINESS/JOY, EXCELLENT HEALTH, HUGE FINANCIAL BLESSING, AND LORD BE WITH ME IN ###, ### IS MY YEAR OF OVERFLOW
Replies
8
Views
35
Help me pray about my financial situation and my marriage.
Replies
9
Views
17
Father I pray for ### you know all details, Lead the way Holy Spirit and Please let ### also understand.. Thank you amen amen
Replies
10
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom