Please Pray for my ### she is ...

Dear father in heaven, I request you to shame the devil who is traumatizing the life of this ###. You has all powers of healing was able to heal the blind man, the paralytic man and the deaf man, in the same way i call upon you heal ###. I pray all this in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help, my mother was found with high blood pressure, Malaria +2, and Ulcers. She has been receiving medication and has been slowly recovering though she complained of heart pains and numbness. Yesterday I talked to her and she was fine, later I received a message from my father that she is...
Replies
7
Views
319
Hello prayer community. I am praying for my ###. Can you please help me pray for my ###'s soul. My ###'s ###'s ### passed away. My ### was a very nice person from what I remember. I do not know if she was connected spiritually with Jesus Christ or anything. I know when I was under foster care...
Replies
6
Views
262
Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom