2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord, thanks to Lord for everything.. Prayer for me God almighty give government permanent teacher job according his will. Next month 10th, 11th, 16th, 28th or 2nd January 2019 going to write Dsc exam. I prayer for this in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Amen. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
15
Prayer for my marriage and ### kidney
Replies
10
Views
29
Every day Proverbs 3 v 5, 6. Trust in the Lord, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him and he will straighten out your paths.
Replies
10
Views
47
Dear brother, Please pray for me that I am undergoing an operation this week. Lord, should give me healing.
Replies
10
Views
24
Precious Father, I marvel at the way You love me from immaturity to maturity, from brokenness to wholeness. You don’t berate me for my blunders or belittle me for my weakness. You meet me in those places and make me strong. You bind up my wounds so they can heal. You give rest to my heart so it...
Replies
10
Views
38
Praise the Lord. I'm Studying in Second Year Computer science. My Result Is there in next week so please pray that, my result will come positive and also pray for my family.
Replies
2
Views
10
I'm tired of people judging me. Lord, YOU USE ME for Your Glory no matter WHO tries to drag me down. I need your Help, Lord.
Replies
11
Views
21
am praying asking God to let me understand which vocation call He has called me to be
Replies
6
Views
132
It seems like all ### wants to do is play video games. Help him find things to do either around the house with his child and girlfriend and friends. Instead of sitting on the computer.
Replies
9
Views
21
God Thank You, Praise You for a new day (Lam 3:22-23), for mercies, forgiveness, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. ###
Replies
10
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom