2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
8
Views
12
I ask for wisdom, confidence, favor, technological grace, and success in my new place and position. There have been two major transitions occurring simultaneously and I know to run to God and His people by know in life... God says I will be the head and not the tail and above and not beneath...
Replies
6
Views
241
Pray for my health. I need the healing power of God and I know He will work a miracle in me. Pray for my kids' exam. Let God give them knowledge and wisdom. Amen
Replies
6
Views
15
Prayers for healing for ###. God knows the details. Please help. God Bless Everyone. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
15
Pray about hotel business, education, credits, health.
Replies
8
Views
13
My name is ### studying engg 2nd year I have exams from ###/### subjects are very tuff for me. Few not getting intrest to study. Iam doing engg through diploma(lateral entry) plz pray for me
Replies
6
Views
15
Praise the Lord man of God my name is ### ### ### from ### I watch you in y tub your really GOD send I am afamilly man my problem is that I can't sik in a job am a jobless man and I don't want to go to ### for help because I believe that God will get me out of this situation one time thank you
Replies
8
Views
17
thank you for your prayers for today. prayers for ###'s taxi to school in ###, for ### to wear both his new aids and use his remote microphone with his teachers, for ### to be pleasant today and pleasant to work with, to complete and engage in her work, for ### to be settled and happy to...
Replies
10
Views
21
My husband interviewed for a job a couple of weeks ago and we are waiting to hear back. Please pray he is given this opportunity.
Replies
11
Views
29
Dear lord thank you for all the blessings you have given us. I pray for my husband's job the owner of the company is unpredictable and he is always wondering if he has a job or not. We are struggling financially and the added stress is starting to affect us. I know good things are coming and you...
Replies
10
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom