thank you for your prayers for today. ...

thank you for your prayers... things got better with the two really difficult students (although touch and go at moments) and they are not on caseload next year (although the parents would like me to be)... your prayers are truly appreciated. Everyone THANK YOU.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. God has never failed me, and I am grateful for His mercy and faithfulness. Though I am weary and overwhelmed, I choose to trust Him completely. Please stand with me in prayer. 1. My Walk with God, Wisdom & Calling...
Replies
10
Views
165
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom