2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for everything. I just pray that things at work are alright. I am sorry I am feeling paranoid. LORD, please let things be alright. I also pray for family, please help us get through this holiday. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
221
First I want to thank God for all the blessings in my life and for ALWAYS being there for me and my family. Times are tough right now...but He is holding us up. We lost our home...no job...no money...but He is providing...food...a roof over our heads...each other...that's all we need. Thank you...
Replies
6
Views
202
I command and declare every selfish spirit in ### towards me gone permanently now in Jesus name. Lord, put the abundant love of God into every part of ### towards me in every way now that I am amazed. Reveal Lord the purpose of meeting him to me now. Bless ### Lord to be so very generous...
Replies
3
Views
170
Our Father, I humbly pray that my communication with ### is restored in a positive manner very soon. Please I need this miracle. Amen
Replies
9
Views
235
floods floods floods floods showers showers blessings comes to me now without delay the blessing of the Lord overtakes me in all every area my life now in Jesus name all every one of my deepest desires every one are all fulfilled now in Jesus name every one of my needs desires are met instantly...
Replies
2
Views
155
lord jesus I am lonely. I have no one and don't understand why I am so unwanted. lord you know the reason. you know more then I do. you see the future and you see the end. and you saw the beginning. I don't understand lord and I know I never will. but all I ask is that you help me. iv ask for so...
Replies
7
Views
177
I declare and degree command in Jesus name ### is heavily mightly convicted punished in every way every part of him for hurting me for every single hurt pain he ever put me through now in Jesus name he receives his punishment now he has no peace at all for hurting me I receive justice in every...
Replies
3
Views
163
lord this means so much to me and is so very important to me arise for me lord in every way grant me victory breakthroughs justice success in every single way now in jesus name I declare in jesus name every single time I get my photographes taken with every all cameras at all times I declare...
Replies
2
Views
132
Happy Birthday to our sweet Jesus! May he wrap his loving arms around everyone as we celebrate his birth on Christmas Eve. Let me take a moment to express how I am so grateful for this website. Thank you for all your prayers. God Bless everyone on this site! May the Lord grant all your prayers...
Replies
7
Views
208
LORD I BEG YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SOUL ALL I AM PLEASE PLEASE FLOOD RIGHT NOW EVERY SHOP EVERY PLACE EVERY SHELF EVERY STORE EVERY SUPERMARKET EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP BRAND COMPANY EVERYWHERE WITH NEW THE VERU VERY BEST EVER NEW FOUNDATIONS NEW TINTED MOSTRUISERS BB CREAMS BRONZERS COSMETICS THAT...
Replies
2
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom