2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for me, I been sick with a cold/flu. Please pray I feel better for Christmas. Please pray God will fill me with more joy and peace for Christmas. My prayer is peace for many this season...thank you.
Replies
5
Views
167
Pray for ### marriage to be restored.
Replies
3
Views
167
Lord Jesus as we wait for your birth tomorrow I pray for blessings and favour in ### I ask ###'s operation to be successful with no complications tomorrow Favour of healing and good results with my medicals and favour with a job ### Amen
Replies
5
Views
156
Feeling empty and sad and disappointed. Need to be filled with God more and be closer to him.
Replies
7
Views
262
DEAR LORD, I humbly come to Your throne LORD & ask for Your divine favor & blessings over ### & ###'s relationship & that You would please hear my words & deep need for this prayer to be answered & their two hearts to be reconnected, now LORD. Dear LORD, these two hearts belong together & they...
Replies
6
Views
199
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for answering my request. That my husband will be with us Christmas day! I can't say thank you enough! I'm still asking that you be with him Saturday when he goes back. Let him succeed and help others in this new field. But Thank you! I also hate to ask but please...
Replies
4
Views
190
I have a prayer request for my ###. Tomorrow will be the third Christmas since my ###'s passing. My prayer is that The Lord lifts her spirits and blesses her and other people who have lost their loved ones during the holiday season.
Replies
7
Views
209
Jesus I thank you for having come to this earth so that we might have life. Thank you for everything I have. Lord I might not understand what's going on, but I thank you for being with me and going with me. Thank you for everything, Jesus.
Replies
14
Views
320
I pray I let go and heal from all the pain in my childhood and even before I was born. Never knew how much it hurt me and has made me feel sick. I am sorry God for taking that pain and hurting others. I am sorry for lying and being mean and a bully to other people. I just pray I am cleaned...
Replies
11
Views
269
Hello friends, I would like your prayers to be filled with spirit and to receive the gift of tongues.
Replies
5
Views
162
Back
Top Bottom