2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for my family's health. That all of us get well very soon and we can put behind us these ailments that have been plaguing us these past months.
Replies
6
Views
225
Please pray for me with burden. I have a lot of debt now. Please pray for Almighty God to find a solution to pay back.
Replies
6
Views
197
Please pray I find a good job soon. I was let go 3 weeks before Christmas and it has made this time with my family difficult to enjoy. Please let me once again provide for my family.
Replies
6
Views
183
God, guard my children and me today - our hearts, souls and bodies. Holy Spirit, draw my children to salvation in Christ, lead us closer to Jesus as Lord today. Forgive and free me from my sins. Jesus, heal our wounded hearts & souls. Thank You, God, for these in advance & deliverance from evil...
Replies
7
Views
250
I am trying to hold on to faith, life, and hope. Social services took my kids and grandchildren. No, I didn't deserve it. Yes, I am truly innocent of the accusations, even doctors testify on my behalf. But yet the judge listened only to the Social Worker who knows me from my past. I am shop...
Replies
7
Views
221
Replies
4
Views
107
Abba break curses off ###'s life. Break curses of no wedding, not driving.
Replies
2
Views
176
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please keep praying for me, for my job, for my health, for my family and loved ones, and for my dogs and all of the family pets. Please ask God to watch over and protect us all. Please ask God to keep all of us safe and comfortable. Please ask that His Will...
Replies
6
Views
203
I would like to request prayer for my salvation. Thank you,] ### ###
Replies
6
Views
224
Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Jesus Christ! Thank You for Your sacrifices, and Thank You for Your Blessings bestowed onto my family, loved ones, and I! Please love us always! Please protect my family, my friends, my loved ones, acquaintances, anyone I don’t know, as well as myself tonight and every...
Replies
6
Views
206
Back
Top Bottom