2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Heavenly Father, please heal each and every person on this site in their needs, There are so many who are crying out to you Father, and need your healing touch. I thank you Father for all you do for us. Amen
Replies
12
Views
248
I know this is weird. But I just would love and thank so much if anyone, anyone, could pray for my face/head. I know this is strange but I have a big head. I guess. I have been losing weight and trying to be healthy like I always wanted BUT, my head was so fat and chubby because I was too back...
Replies
7
Views
270
Very unsatisfied with my career and company. Desiring a better situation and/or option.
Replies
7
Views
157
I feel alone, in spiritual battle, please bring along a suitable female into my life, to love and to cherish. Let her be sweet and kind, knock me off my feet!
Replies
5
Views
136
Pray that the Lord will strengthen, protect and bless my health!
Replies
7
Views
210
Pray that the Lord will soon be healed. I need your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
132
Prayers to adopt a couple of exotic Persian kittens, please. Heavenly Father, I had a few inquiries for these cute babies, please bring the parents.
Replies
7
Views
219
In need of prayer. Lord I feel so hopeless! Please change my cold heart, give me hope and help me to feel Your love and see Your truth. In Jesus name, Thank You Lord. amen
Replies
9
Views
248
Please pray for my hard heart! Lord I am so lost, I'm angry and full of hate. Please send Your love to my heart, so I can feel and give love, send Your light and free me from all darkness In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
223
I'm in that cycle of depression and not eating. Please pray for healing of both my physical and mental health and that I start eating again soon. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
323
Back
Top Bottom