2015

These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray for me this coming year ### is my best year. Give me more sales, cash clients, more money to pay all my debts and good health to me and to my family. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
126
Please pray for my son. He has been married for 10 years to an unbeliever who has kept my son from me and grandchildren from me and my son is spiritually blind to how his wife has controlled him and turned his heart from me. I want to write email but she controls all. I need wisdom to know what...
Replies
4
Views
229
Please pray that I can bring myself to eat something because all I've had today is some crackers. Also please pray for my depression and physical health to improve soon. Thank you. Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for blessings and miracles in all areas of the lives of everyone on this site...
Replies
9
Views
216
Please pray for ###. He has chronic pain and is using alcohol to dull the pain. He is verbally abusive to his caregiver. Pray that God makes ### realize that his faith is not where it needs to be right now. ### is asking people NOT to pray for him. None of us understand. Pray for this man...
Replies
7
Views
172
I know this is weird. But I just would love and thank so much if anyone, anyone, could pray for my face/head. I know this is strange but I have a big head. I guess. I have been losing weight and trying to be healthy like I always wanted BUT, my head was so fat and chubby because I was too back...
Replies
5
Views
158
I really need help with my bills. I can't get the bills payoff because I'm not making enough. Please ask anyone to help me out with that money problem. Sometimes I wish I could win enough money to pay them off. I've been feeling sad when I can't give to my church every mass I attend, so please...
Replies
4
Views
158
I know this is weird. But I just would love and thank so much if anyone, anyone, could pray for my face/head. I know this is strange but I have a big head. I guess. I have been losing weight and trying to be healthy like I always wanted BUT, my head was so fat and chubby because I was too back...
Replies
4
Views
137
God thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ. God Thank you. I don't have enough tongues to tell you Thank you. Lord I love you.. Amen
Replies
5
Views
158
I need healing. pray for ###. please
Replies
6
Views
143
Please pray for ### health. for God everything is possible.
Replies
5
Views
137
Back
Top Bottom