2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please say prayer for ### family member who ended up on life support after having breathing problems and heart attack.
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
I would appreiciate if you could pray for me that the Lord may send me a husband soon. I'm ### years old and since I broke up with my last boyfriend and got baptized at age ###, I've been waiting and praying. In fact, I did meet a young man last fall, and everything seemed to be so hopeful. He...
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
Please pray for my back. I've had a herniated disc two years ago and now it's acting up again. Please pray that my back and organs are healed. Thank you!
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
Please pray that I would have a great day today and this mental torture would stop this torment would leave that's demonic and I can't take it. I need help that my sister ### would stop making noises the whole day upstairs and the doors, it's unbearable. I need your prayers today that this would...
Replies
7
Views
58
  • Locked
Please keep praying for me that God would protect me against evil help me to change and renew my mind. Thank You.
Replies
7
Views
60
K
  • Locked
I'm asking for everyone to join me in prayer and wish for everyone to come to God and ask for forgiveness. For me on a personal level, pray for all my coworkers to get along without any confrontations. God Bless.
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
My Lord, My God, I ask You Lord to please look upon my friend ###. Lord You know all her trials and sufferings. All the hurt, heart breaks, tears, and anxieties. Jesus please place Your Almighty hand on her heart and heal her. Bring peace and comfort. Lord You know in her heart her love for ###...
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
Lord take care of me and my loved ones. Allow me to have an awesome day and keep everything in perspective. Please remove the negative surroundings. Help me to ignore the evil doers and keep a smile on my face and joy in my heart. Help me to withstand the enemy's attacks. Fill my mind with hopes...
Replies
7
Views
52
  • Locked
Dear God, PLEASE be with me and my girls. We have been praying and trying to stand so strong and faithful. We are sad, tired and scared. Things seem to be getting worse. Our earthly father seems to be moving further away from us. PLEASE know that we love YOU our Heavenly Father with everything...
Replies
8
Views
58
  • Locked
I pray for mercy from God Almighty. In Jesus Christ Name. I pray for God to help me, to deliver me from the darkness, to give me Light again. I pray for God to set me free from my mental prison, from the apathy and depression, from the mental labyrinth. I pray for supernatural guidance, for God...
Replies
9
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom