I would appreiciate if you could pray for me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Single72

Disciple of Prayer
I would appreiciate if you could pray for me that the Lord may send me a husband soon. I'm ### years old and since I broke up with my last boyfriend and got baptized at age ###, I've been waiting and praying.

In fact, I did meet a young man last fall, and everything seemed to be so hopeful. He seemed to be really interested in me. He is such a committed servant of the Lord, and I already started imagining how wonderful it would be if we could serve the Lord together one day. However, I had to begin this new year with yet another crushed hope!

Of course it made me very sad to realize that I have either misinterpreted this young man's behaviour to me, or that his initial interest towards me faded. Whatever may be the case, I'm back to square one now. I'm still hoping sooo much that the Lord will finally bring the man into my life with whom I can serve Him best.

Please pray for me that I may learn to really focus on what God wants for my life right now and how He wants me to serve Him - and that I may able to cope with this unquenched desire for emotional and physical intimacy with the man the Lord has prepared for me. I would really appreciate your continued intercession!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If all of you could pray for my sister ### that would be a blessing. Please pray for her stomach, her entire digestive and gastrointestinal tract to be healed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Thank you to anyone who prays for her. Be blessed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
288
Do you think you could pray for a full, complete, and quick recovery from a back sprain? I held a door for some old person, and now it's not as good as it was feeling. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
423
I hope you could pray for my skin infection on my face which has been recurring for about ###-### month now. It is really affecting my self-esteem :( I’ve tried oral antibiotics and creams but my face is so sensitive that the infection comes back when I use an acne fighting product such as a...
Replies
8
Views
471
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,522
Messages
16,789,122
Members
649,086
Latest member
Streaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom