I'm asking for everyone to join me in prayer ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
I'm asking for everyone to join me in prayer and wish for everyone to come to God and ask for forgiveness. For me on a personal level, pray for all my coworkers to get along without any confrontations. God Bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
181
Please, pray for me in JESUS NAME..! for forgiveness and healing, i had intimacy, and request prayers before and afters some days she came cause i was not looking for her presence and that day she told me she has hiv. it was unprotected and after some days she was buying some stuffs and giving...
Replies
11
Views
233
My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom