2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
i would rather not exist than to go to ###
Replies
5
Views
38
?
  • Locked
I have been feeling so lonely and unhappy for the past months, feelings like I have no one in the world and that no one cares, please I pray that God hears me out and gives me strength so I can feel strong once again.
Replies
9
Views
116
  • Locked
acknowledge God all the time
Replies
5
Views
34
  • Locked
call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved
Replies
4
Views
65
  • Locked
call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Lord you said stretch out your hand and the man's arm was completely restored
Replies
3
Views
36
  • Locked
Lord you said stretch out your hand and the man's arm was completely restored
Replies
3
Views
65
  • Locked
God is close to the brokenhearted call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
God said in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
Replies
6
Views
32
  • Locked
GOOOOD HELP
Replies
7
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom