Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I have been feeling so lonely and unhappy for the past months, feelings like I have no one in the world and that no one cares, please I pray that God hears me out and gives me strength so I can feel strong once again.
 
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray for this Dear woman for I remember more than a year back that I did feel lonely at times but still overjoyed at the Fact of Loving you and your father, that you granted me a Wonderful woman in your time. I pray for a Miracle for this woman and thank you for the situation she is going through and Believe in you. In Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, please minister to ### right now. Father let her experience a refreshing wave to totally rejuvenate her. Help us to remain focus upon Lord God. The pressure of life can be overwhelming at times thus we need You every hour. Lord Jesus please carry ###'s heavy burden. Thank you Lord God for your love. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have broken my fast again after feeling extremely discouraged. I have fallen back into a deep depression and feel far from the Lord often crying every day and having trouble getting out of bed. I know he is near to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit, but I just feel...
Replies
13
Views
242
My father ### passed away on February this year. Due to long time illness. He was loving caring father. Contributed so much for church also. He was a believer of Christ Jesus. Since he passed away our tears have not stopped yet. Nor we're able to forget him. It's easy to say don't cry be strong...
Replies
10
Views
184
My wife and I have been teetering lately, and it has been worrying me and creating angst in my spirit. I've prayed a few times on this site about what's been going on with us--I went back to school, trying to get back to making more money, but nothing has materialized yet. We're back living with...
Replies
10
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom