2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please keep me in prayer.
Replies
12
Views
66
  • Locked
Please bless all who have prayed and are praying for me, Lord. Thank You for everything. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
49
  • Locked
Dear God please be with my brother-in-law and my sister she just took him to the ER he has many health problems Be with them and comfort them father heal him in Jesus holy name
Replies
12
Views
73
  • Locked
Father I pray for a good night's sleep tonight please. I'm so tired yet sleep won't come. Much to think about Lord especially my health. I pray you will keep me safe and minimise these health issues. Please heal my heart if there is something wrong. So tired and debilitated by these ectopic...
Replies
9
Views
89
  • Locked
God makes saints out of sinners
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
acknowledge God all the time
Replies
6
Views
37
  • Locked
acknowledge God all the time
Replies
5
Views
77
  • Locked
acknowledge God all the time
Replies
5
Views
75
  • Locked
acknowledge God all the time
Replies
4
Views
35
  • Locked
I speak and declare all this into existence 100 fold in my life my kids and parents. With this new morning, new mercy and favor be upon our life. The sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and every area of our life be healed in the name of Jesus. The wicked scatter as the...
Replies
4
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom