God makes saints out of sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Kings 25:30 And his allowance was a continual allowance given him of the king, a daily rate for every day, all the days of his life. Commentary on this verse: The king of Babylon appointed Gedaliah to be the governor and protector of...
Replies
10
Views
154
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray that God makes me quicker at work so I get more work done.
Replies
5
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom