2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear a father, I come to you today to ask for an immediate financial blessing to get my car from repossession and to pay for other expenses. I also ask that you help me find a good paying job and a place for ### and I to live that we can call our own again. I ask this in Jesus name, amen! Time...
Replies
6
Views
162
  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus Help My situation and Let there be No Problems! Please Speak Peace to this Lord Jesus! Put My Mind at rest to Know that all will be all right! In Jesus Name Amen! ###
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
I want to tell the Lord, thank, thank, thank for selecting me among many to carry out his message. Lord, I say thank for my home, ###, her career, her health, and your divine protection over her life, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Lord, I say thank for traveling mercy for my family, I...
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
Lord I need You more than ever. I need a financial breakthrough. I was living in an area at a house that I had intentions to buy later, since the Landlord wanted to sell me the house and it was going at a very reasonable price. An upsurge of violence has claimed the life of a very good friend...
Replies
4
Views
38
  • Locked
Lord, I asked that You will restore the relationship that ### and I shared so that he will see me again as the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with and commit to us having a till death do us part relationship which is the union of marriage and which is pleasing to You Lord and that...
Replies
4
Views
43
  • Locked
URGENT PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WHOLE BODY AND WHOLE HOME EVERY ROOM TO BE ALOT ALOT ALOT WARMER AND TO STAY WARMER PLEASE PRAY THE COUNCIL WILL FIT NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING IN MY HOME BEFORE JUNE LORD PLEASE ANSWER THIS IN JESUS NAME ###
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Father, in the name of Jesus, I come to You once more asking for your intervention. The Ministry of Finance in ### has offered to assist the public sector workers financially by offering an amount of money to offset their children's tuition fee. My daughter is going to the University and I am...
Replies
5
Views
48
  • Locked
Lord I ask for your intervention into the challenges I'm facing as it relates to my child's welfare. She is presently going to the University here in Jamaica and her father is the one who signed a payment plan to pay the tuition fee. However, he has not been doing so which causes the University...
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I come to Your throne, humbly this morning. I love You more than anything Jesus and I submit myself totally and completely to Your Perfect Will and Way for my life. Today, I fast and seek more of You Lord. Help me Lord to see You in my situation. At times, I'm struggling to keep...
Replies
6
Views
52
  • Locked
Dear Father, thank You for the way You are answering my prayer. Thank You that I am asking for a job, You drew me and my ### into a reconciliation. Thank You for improved communication between us. Thank You for the provision of that business that has been started but has been slowly maintained...
Replies
7
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom