I want to tell the Lord, thank, thank, thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
I want to tell the Lord, thank, thank, thank for selecting me among many to carry out his message. Lord, I say thank for my home, ###, her career, her health, and your divine protection over her life, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Lord, I say thank for traveling mercy for my family, I say thank you for our Ministries, I say thank you for my health, new job, establishment, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Lord, I thank you for a speedy LEC connection, in the name of Jesus. Lord, I bless your name, your mighty name, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ with a grateful heart that after a year now I have all my family with me. I am asking for forgiveness of all my sins and blessing me with finances; surely I need money. Lord, please help me to keep my faith in you. You are the...
Replies
13
Views
1K
but I really feel unable to physically, or psychologically. You know the issues, age, arthritis. You know the career I desire, the medication I'm on I would say works but causes other problems. Isolation, addiction. I have acted inappropriately towards people who have tried to help me, I need to...
Replies
11
Views
283
Lord Jesus, thank You. Thank You for all that You are doing, all You have done, and all You will do to reunite my future wife ### and I. Thank You for the endurance You've given me to stand in this gap. Lord, thank You for all the progress You’ve made in our life together. Even though the enemy...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom