2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please pray for ### today and ###
Replies
4
Views
47
  • Locked
“Father, In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne on a very serious matter. I know You know what has been happening to me with all of these demons attacking me from time to time. Father, in Jesus name, I want to let You know right now that I have had enough of these...
Replies
3
Views
57
  • Locked
Bless you all here today and everyday!!!!!!!
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
Father your word in Jer 23:29 say your word is like hammer, that break the rocks into pieces. I stand in agreement with your word, and break to pieces every satanic plots, schemes and evil assignments of the enemies, in the four winds of the earth. in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
This year is a year of my mutual love, wedding, joy and happiness, prosperity, wellness in Jesus name amen.
Replies
2
Views
69
  • Locked
Lord please bless my weekend, let it be interesting, joyful, brings me love and hope, a main encounter in my life in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord heal my skin, renew, make it clean and healthy and young in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
65
  • Locked
Lord thank You for my ###, ###, ###, ###, bless them in all areas of their life, for their joy and for Your glory in Jesus name amen.
Replies
2
Views
51
  • Locked
Lord I need a good permanent job, please help me.
Replies
3
Views
99
  • Locked
Lord bless me to lose ### pounds soon, heal my metabolism, let it be very easy, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
49
Back
Top Bottom