Bless you all here today and everyday!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over our car that it continues to run smoothly with out any mechanical issues I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over every inch of our vehicle protect my coming and going today I place the car in your hands in...
Replies
8
Views
152
please pray for my dogs medicine to be here today and JESUS i need a cat adoption today i have ### more to go. JESUS thank you for helping me adopt the rest please help me to find homes for these last ### in yourname we ask amen and Amen PRAISE YOU GOD
Replies
8
Views
298
Lord God I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my car and family protect us from any tickets or accidents I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our vehicle that it continues to run smoothly with out any mechanical issues I decree and declare Psalm 121 and Psalm 91 over us...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom