2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Prayers. Lord, I've been very fair with ### and I need for him to comply by paying me. I will be checking my p.o.box on Monday, hope the check is there. Please speak to his heart and thank you ahead of time. :)
Replies
2
Views
26
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND RIGHT NOW EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP COMPANY BRAND IN BOOTS SUPERDRUG THE BODY SHOP EVERY MAKE UP COMPANY EVERYWHERE TO RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME PRODUCE THE TOTALLY VERY VERY BEST EVER NEW CREAMY DEWY TOTALLY UPLIFTING TOTALLY...
Replies
2
Views
44
  • Locked
My co-worker who is fairly mean to me called me fat this past Tuesday and then laughed. She wasn't teasing and she does this stuff often. My feelings were hurt and I know what she said is true but inappropriate. I was very angry for awhile. Please pray she feels the pain she has caused me...
Replies
2
Views
50
?
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for all that you do. Thank you for letting me give my family a nice Thanksgiving. I thank you for all you do. Please know our needs in this coming week and give the ability to meet those needs. I also ask that you please be with my daughter as she goes...
Replies
2
Views
50
  • Locked
FATHER GOD YOU KNOW WHAT MY NEEDS ARE BEFORE I EVEN THINK OR ASK I GIVE YOU ALL THE HONOR AND GLORY ALWAYS I SEEK YOU FIRST IN YOUR KINGDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS I ASK IN JESUS NAME TO RECEIVE MY NEEDS ARE MET IN JESUS NAME ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY AND FOR ALL MY PRAYERS, INTENTIONS...
Replies
2
Views
59
  • Locked
Hi guys praay we get ths please ### thanks Amazing Grace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8KOs8mKKQA
Replies
2
Views
61
  • Locked
PLEASE I AM ASKING YOU ALL TO PLEASE PLEASE PRAY STRONG FOR ME THIS IS GETTING ME SO VERY DOWN IN JESUS NAME LORD TOUCH MY HAIR MAKE MY HAIR MIGHTLY INCREDIBLY THICKER FULLER STRONGER EVERY STRAND FOLICLE THAT I WILL BE ASTONISHED GRANT ME ALOT ALOT MORE HAIR ON MY HEAD QUICK FATS PLEASE DO THIS...
Replies
2
Views
52
  • Locked
Lord bless me to live in ###, open all doors, give me all I need for this, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
101
  • Locked
Lord please help me, bless my communication with ###, I need him very much, in Jesus name let he call me.
Replies
2
Views
63
  • Locked
Lord please bless my weekend, let it be interesting, joyful, brings me love and hope, a main encounter in my life in Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom