PLEASE PRAY THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND RIGHT NOW EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP COMPANY BRAND IN BOOTS SUPERDRUG THE BODY SHOP EVERY MAKE UP COMPANY EVERYWHERE TO RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME PRODUCE THE TOTALLY VERY VERY BEST EVER NEW CREAMY DEWY TOTALLY UPLIFTING TOTALLY TRANSFORMING NEW FOUNDATIONS TINTED MOSTRUIERS BB CREAMS BRONZERS COSMETICS THAT MEETS AND FITS ALL MY NEEDS ALL MY DESIRES TOTALLY EXCEEDS ALL MY EXPECTATIONS AT GREAT PRICE NOW RIGHT NOW I COMMAND THIS MAKE UP MADE RIGHT NOW PRODUCED RIGHT NOW I COMMAND THIS MAKE UP TO RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME FLOOD EVERY PLACE SHELF STORE MAKE UP COMPANY BRAND EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW LORD PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME QUICK POWERFUL FAST LORD GIVE EVERY ONE OF THE MAKE UP COMPANIES THE WISDOM DESIRE RIGHT BEST EVER INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RIGHT NOW I DECLARE VICTORY IN THIS RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I DECLARE THE MAKE UP I DESIRE OVERTAKES ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND MY MAKE UP INCREASES ENLARGED ABUNDANTLY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in the name of Jesus about a very important unspoken request that I have. Thank You in Advance.
Replies
8
Views
297
Very important!! I am a teacher in a highschool. Please pray that 1) my working schedule will be formed so that i will use the train at cca 10 am and return with a train at cca 5.20 pm. To many reasons why i pray for exactly this schedule! Lord i need a miracle. Amen!! 2) Also please pray...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray that my working schedule will look like this - monday-friday - train to work at cca 10 am, train back from work cca 5.20 pm. Also no switching classrooms but always in this one cabinet. Thank you Jesus. Reasons - gastritis diet in the morning cooking-packing, no car-only train, job...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom