Prayers. Lord I been very fair with MR. ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Prayers. Lord, I've been very fair with ### and I need for him to comply by paying me. I will be checking my p.o.box on Monday, hope the check is there. Please speak to his heart and thank you ahead of time.

:)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
I have been very ill and been in hospital for seven weeks. They are talking about me going home but am scared as don't feel ready either physically or emotionally. I do really want to go home but not feeling like I do. My mental health is really bad as well as my physical health. I have told God...
Replies
8
Views
460
Good afternoon, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request. My best friend is going through so much since February 14th, which was his birthday. He came back to my house late Monday night after a few days following his birthday. He was telling me how, when he was with the female...
Replies
7
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom