2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear people, please, pray for my daughter's right ear as it is still bothering her. Also her ankle is hurting and I think it's because she is overweight. Please, pray she is willing to lose weight. Also pray for my vision and my colon. Thank you all and many blessings.
Replies
5
Views
42
  • Locked
Please pray 4 my daughter ###. The Lord has gifted her with a beautiful voice, and she loves performing. She's very humble, not prideful & has an evangelistic heart 2 reach others 4 Christ. She auditioned again 4 CCM Musical Theatre at University of ### this past Saturday. They audition around...
Replies
5
Views
252
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I come to you asking you again, to bring ### and I to reconcile our 14 month relationship and place in each of us the desire in our hearts to work together to make our relationship stronger and help her to discover love for me as I do her. Lord, I know I made mistakes with words I...
Replies
3
Views
36
  • Locked
Father please bring senior ### a breakthrough in his finances his Mom gives him the SUV and his brother ### helps him with his bills. His blazer gets fixed free or cheap and parts are cheap. His kidneys are healed and he gets a kidney donor also he has a miracle and has energy and all pain from...
Replies
3
Views
41
  • Locked
Have been under satanic assaults. I am sick and tired of being a target for the enemy. Lord have mercy, but he doesn't seem to run any interference just allowing the enemy to have his way in these last days.
Replies
4
Views
62
  • Locked
I found that I'm pregnant but not sure how far along. Last year I got pregnant and lost the baby. I'm praying that this baby will live and be healthy.
Replies
9
Views
62
  • Locked
Abba thank You for ### and ###, they make such a difference. Lord, thank You for their concern and willingness to pray for us all, I pray that You bless them and that You continue transforming them into the persons You want them to be, Abba, that their eyes ALWAYS seek You only and that their...
Replies
5
Views
48
  • Locked
I have become such a failure, everything is a mess, I am not a good example for my ###. My business is failing and I am struggling to pay bills or be able buy food. Please pray for my situation, I feel like giving up.
Replies
7
Views
61
  • Locked
I want to thank you all for prayers. Half our rent is paid by an organization so we are hoping that is good enough to keep us here until next week. What I am asking prayer for is my panic and guilt. I have so much guilt from being ill guilt for costing my family money, guilt for them going and...
Replies
7
Views
53
  • Locked
Father, thank You very much for the peace, the patience, the wisdom, the desires of my heart. Lord I know You have the intention of fulfilling them for You placed them there in the first place, Abba if it is Your Will I do pray for ### and I to be together on monday, Lord thank You for this...
Replies
4
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom