2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I ask that you please touch my son ### help him to have a restful night Lord without any pain and problems to breathe Lord, you are in control my God. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
22
Views
143
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter that she will make an 85 or above on her final exam in a college course that she has been struggling with. I truly believe that your prayers have helped tremendously the past few months. I am so grateful to have such caring friends in Christ on this incredible...
Replies
22
Views
448
  • Locked
My ### just left in an ambulance. Waiting to find someone to watch our kids so I can join him.
Replies
23
Views
174
  • Locked
I pray that God will show all of his children favor. I pray that God will change rules on our behalf.
Replies
16
Views
75
  • Locked
I pray that God will help us pay all of our bills and get us out of the debt that we created.
Replies
19
Views
227
  • Locked
I pray that God will forgive me and my wife for all of our sins.
Replies
17
Views
91
  • Locked
Thank You Lord for salvation and dying for us. For helping us pray for one another. Forgiveness, mercy and grace. Thank You for saving my life.
Replies
18
Views
82
  • Locked
For ### and ### to continue growing in the Lord together. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
22
Views
122
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you in Jesus name to please send hundreds and hundreds of millions of legions of angels to surround me and encamp around me and setup angelic shields, protective devices, impenetrable force fields and angels to protect me against every...
Replies
20
Views
156
  • Locked
I’m so ready to receive my financial blessings this week! AMEN
Replies
21
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom